“Inside The MagPi magazine #117
- Build a Raspberry Pi Smart Garden. Automate your plants, power up your patio, and have fun with outdoor gadgets. Have fun in the sun with your microcomputer.
- High-end audio special. Set up a whole house audio system with Raspberry Pi.
- Monitoring shipwrecks. Makers in Athens use Raspberry Pi to keep track of underwater archaeological sites.
- Emulate a C64 with Pico. How Raspberry Pi Pico is used to emulate Commodore’s classic computer.
- TARDIS treasure hunt. Use Raspberry Pi and LEGO to create a Doctor Who-themed treasure party.”