“This tiny project is a smaller version of another project I made roughly six months ago. The other project was fun, but I had a couple of hardware and user issues that bugged me. Besides the bugs from the previous version, I also wanted to make it a lot smaller, since the previous version was a bit clunky. This project has a width of 47mm and a height of 65mm. I am very pleased with the size of the PCB, but the depth of the board is 28mm due to a silly choice in components.
Even though I wanted to fix some bugs with the old project, this project also has a lot more bugs as well and is probably a bad idea to build. That being said, its very fun.
After this was published, I made a video showcasing the project.
- SSD1306 OLED 128x96 display
- 4pin female jumper for display
- ATmega 328P-PU (Like the ones used in the Arduino Uno)
- 28-pin IC-socket for Atmega
- 6-pin angled male jumper pins
- 260mAh 3.7V battery
- Tiny nylon strips for the battery
- Battery charging board
- 50x 3x4mm SMD buttons (I couldn’t find any Eagle library online for these)
- Small 3pin toggle switch
- 8x 10K resistors (Although one resistor wasn’t needed after all)
- 2x 22pf Ceramic Capacitor
- 16MHz Crystal”