“We always wanted an arcade machine. So this issue we decided to find the best build instructions around. In this issue of The MagPi, Bob Clagett from I Like To Make Stuff walks us step-by-step through the process of building a full-sized arcade cabinet. The result is a pixel perfect arcade emulation, stuffed to the max with Raspberry Pi features.
Plus all of this inside The MagPi 63
- Junior Pi Projects: Hacks & makes to inspire your kids
- NERF Gun Robot: FRED-209: You have 20 seconds to comply with this incredible toy gun toting smart robot
- Make a MIDI Sound Box: Build your own sound machine in this month’s Pi Bakery
- Control LEGO MindStorms: How to use LEGO robotics kits with Raspberry Pi
- MonsterBorg, PiJuice and OLED Bonnet reviewed”