Texas Instruments Inc. (TI) is an American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States, TI is one of the top ten semiconductor companies worldwide, based on sales volume. Texas Instruments’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which accounts for more than 85% of their revenue. TI also produces TI digital light processing (DLP) technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors.
The MSP432P401R LaunchPad enables you to develop high performance applications that benefit from low power operation. It features the MSP432P401R – which includes a 48MHz ARM Cortex M4F, 95uA/MHz active power and 850nA RTC operation, 14-bit 1 MSPS differential SAR ADC and AES256 accelerator. This LaunchPad includes an on-board emulator with EnergyTrace+ Technology, which means you can program and debug your projects without the need for additional tools, while also measuring total system energy consumption. All pins of the MSP-EXP432P401R device are fanned out for easy access. These pins make it easy to plug in 20-pin and 40-pin BoosterPacks that add additional functionality like wireless, capacitive touch and more. The out-of-box provided with the MSP-EXP432P401R LaunchPad features a graphical user-interface that enables the user to type in the desired beats per minute of an RGB LED, and select from over 16 million color options. See how simple it is to get started, with the MSP432 Quick Start Guide.You can browse all documentation online with TI Resource Explorer and start development with the online CCS Cloud IDE. Other professional development environments are also available, such as TI’s Eclipse-based Code Composer Studio and IAR Embedded Workbench.
- Low-power, high performance MSP432P401R MCU
- 48MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex M4F with Floating Point Unit and DSP acceleration
- Power consumption: 80uA/MHz active and 660nA RTC standby operation
- Analog: 24Ch 14-bit differential 1MSPS SAR ADC, Two Comparators
- Digital: Advanced Encryption Standard (AES256) Accelerator, CRC, DMA, HW MPY32
- Memory: 256KB Flash, 64KB RAM
- Timers: 4 x 16-bit, and 2 x 32-bit
- Communication: Up to 4 I2C, 8 SPI, 4 UART
- 40 pin BoosterPack Connector, and support for 20 pin BoosterPacks
- Onboard XDS-110ET emulator featuring EnergyTrace+ Technology
- 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for User Interaction
- Back-channel UART via USB to PC
The TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad Evaluation Kit is a low-cost development platform for ARM® Cortex-M4F-based microcontrollers. The Connected LaunchPad design highlights the TM4C1294NCPDT MCU with its on-chip 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY, USB 2.0, hibernation module, motion control pulse-width modulation and a multitude of simultaneous serial connectivity.
- High Performance TM4C1294NCPDT MCU:
- 120MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU
- 1MB Flash, 256KB SRAM, 6KB EEPROM
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC+PHY, data protection hardware, 8x 32-bit timers
- Dual 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs
- USB H/D/O, and many additional serial communication interfaces
- Dual, stackable BoosterPack XL connection sites
- Cloud-based, Exosite QuickStart Application
- TivaWare 2.1
- On-board, in-circuit debug interface (ICDI)
- Multiple development tool chain support: CCS, Keil, IAR, Mentor & GCC
The TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit is a low-cost evaluation platform for ARM Cortex-M4F based microcontrollers from Texas Instruments. The design of the TM4C123G LaunchPad highlights the TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller with a USB 2.0 device interface and hibernation module.The EK-TM4C123GXL also features programmable user buttons and an RGB LED for custom applications. The stackable headers of the TM4C123G LaunchPad BoosterPack™ XL Interface make it easy and simple to expand the functionality of the TM4C123G LaunchPad when interfacing to other peripherals with Texas Instruments MCU BoosterPack.
- High Performance TM4C123GH6PM MCU:
- 80MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4-based microcontrollers CPU
- 256KB Flash, 32KB SRAM, 2KB EEPROM
- Two Controller Area Network (CAN) modules
- USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG + PHY
- Dual 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs
- 8 UART, 6 I2C, 4 SPI
- On-board In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI)
- USB Micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable
The MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad Development Kit is an easy-to-use microcontroller development board for the low-power and low-cost MSP430G2x MCUs. It has on-board emulation for programming and debugging and features a 14/20-pin DIP socket, on-board buttons and LEDs & BoosterPack Plug-in Module pinouts that support a wide range of modules for added functionality such as wireless, displays & more.The MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad also comes with 2 MSP430 devices, with up to 16kB Flash, 512B RAM, 16MHz CPU speed and integrated peripherals such as 8ch 10-bit ADC, timers, serial communication (UART, I2C & SPI) & more!
- The LaunchPad development board features:
- 14-/20-pin DIP (N) socket
- Built-in flash emulation for debugging and programming
- 2 programmable LEDs
- 1 power LED
- 1 programmable button
- 1 reset button
- Supports MSP430G2xx2, MSP430G2xx3, and MSP430F20xx devices in PDIP14 or PDIP20 packages
- The LaunchPad’s integrated emulator interface connects flash-based MSP430 Value Line devices to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging via USB.
- Includes one mini USB cable to interface with a PC.
- Included MSP430G2xx device features:
- MSP430G2553IN20 – 16kB Flash, 512B RAM, interruptible GPIOs (capacitive sense-capable), 16-bit timers, 8ch 10-bit ADC, Comparator, Serial Communication (USCI – I2C, SPI & UART) & more
- MSP430G2452IN20 – 8kB Flash, 256B RAM, interruptible GPIOs (capacitive sense-capable), 16-bit timers, 8ch 10-bit ADC, Comparator, Serial Communication (USI – I2C & SPI) & more
- Included MSP430G2xx devices feature preloaded sample programs.
- Free downloadable versions of IAR Kickstart and Code Composer Studio Version 5 integrated development environments are available and include an assembler, linker, simulator, source-level debugger, and C-compiler. These free IDEs are unrestricted on MSP430 Value Line devices.