“Discover Raspberry Pi portable computing in the latest edition of The MagPi.
Inside The MagPi magazine #98
- Build a portable computer. Code on-the-go with the Raspberry Pi 2Go portable workstation.
- Play classic console games. Discover a range of ways to buy and source classic games legally for Raspberry Pi.
- PiBoy DMG. Is this seemingly ultimate handheld console worth the price? Our review rates it very highly.
- Learn beginner electronics. Resources to help you get started in the world of electronics using Raspberry Pi.
- 10 Amazing IoT projects. Use a Raspberry Pi to make your life just that extra bit smarter with our guide to the best Internet of Things projects.
- Home music system. PJ continues to build the ultimate home music system with Raspberry Pi. Now let’s fill your home with sound.
- DIY Score Counter. Need to keep score? Then Tyler McKay’s project is going to win over your heart.
- Run code automatically. Got code that you need to run every time your system starts? Our tutorial will explain how.
- 17000 ft. How do you get the internet over three miles up the Himalayas? That’s what the 17000 ft Foundation and Sujata Sahu had to figure out.
- SUDO Sudoku solving robot. Fans of brain-training puzzles may be aghast, but there’s a Raspberry Pi robot that can solve sudokus.
- Air Hockey Robot. Fancy pitting your wits against a robotic air hockey defender? This one is clever, very clever.
- Weather Station. One maker is making sure he won’t get caught in the rain without an umbrella.
- Sonic Kayak. While gathering valuable environmental data, this waterborne sensor system plays ambient sounds.
- CubeSat. The industrial version of Raspberry Pi, Compute Module lends itself well to space travel.
- AI Noise Sensor. Smarter and more useful than traditional recordings, the AI Noise Sensor actually knows what is making a sound.
- Plus! Win one of three M.A.R.S Rover robots.”