“We learn how to get Android up-and-running on a Raspberry Pi. Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touchscreen device, install apps, and control electronics.
Plus! Build a fully working weather station that tracks temperature, rainfall, and wind speed/direction. We love this project. It combines off-the-shelf components, sensors, and code to keep an eye on the climate.
All this inside The MagPi 71
- Build your own oscilloscope
- Learn Pygame Zero – part 1
- Discover remote access via VNC
- Construct a Raspberry Pi wildlife camera
- Pi-hole: block adverts across your whole network
Need more details? View the contents pages for info on every article.”