“Learn how to use an LCD display in combination with a keypad and an Arduino to make a calculator. Although calculators have been around for thousands of years, electronic ones have been dominating the world for decades. From basic to scientific, calculators come in all shapes and sizes. But in todays world, where virtually everyone has a smartphone, we have no use for them. That doesnt mean we dont like them or care for them anymore. So lets pay tribute to them by making our own basic calculator with Arduino.”
- The Arduino Nano 33 BLE and BLE Sense are officially available!
- The Hangry Angler: How to Build Super Lo-Fi Sensors
- Designing a Custom Automotive Controller
- Gadget Cashe Post for Treasure Hunts
- Bitlash: a programmable command shell for arduino
- Getting started with the new Arduino Nano Every
- What’s new at Maker Faire Bay Area 2019
- Lightboard Coffee Table and Art Display
- Arduino and Google launch new Arduino Education Science Kit!
- Efficient Arduino Programming with Arduino CLI and Visual Studio Code