“To announce this awesome turn of events her and I decided to make a cool little gift for our family. In the end the trinket ended up being a couple of 3D printed cats that were lit up by an ever-changing rainbow from two RGB LED’s. “
- ATtiny Programmer Board (ArduinoUNO As ISP)
- BFuse – Electronic Fuse for Breadboard
- USB controlled SPÖKA night light
- Attiny25/45/85 PWM generator and Servo tester! Updated Code!
- RGB Neural Net
- Arduino Mood Lamp With Bluetooth Module
- How to Make Your Own HUE Light Using Arduino and Control Wireless.
- RGB LED Matrix
- How to Use RGB LEDs to Identify Colours - DIY Colour Sensor
- RGB LED Light Writing Wand