“Are you looking to make your own quadcopter drone or RC car with Arduino but don’t know where to start? Perhaps you already bought some 433MHz RF modules only to find out they weren’t as simple to use as you thought? Try this out! You’ll learn to wire a simple proportional control transmitter and receiver with button trimmers and send the signal over a UDP-like setup. The code can handle as many channels as you’d like to use (in practice you’ll probably use 4 channels for THROTTLE, YAW, PITCH, and RUDDER) but in this example I’ll demonstrate a 1 channel setup and display the data on the Serial Window to give you the basic idea of how it works. This is intended as a learning tool to get you started into the world of wireless transmission.”
- Ball Balancer And Pid Fiddler
- Yet Another Balancing Robot!
- Arduino - Balance - Balancing Robot | How to Make?
- Ping Pong Ball Juggling Robot
- How to build a Bluetooth wireless upload Self-balancing Robot
- Ball and Plate Arduino PID Control
- Balancing of a Ball on Beam using Arduino as a PID controller
- BluBerriSix - a TFT TouchScreen / Arduino Tutorial
- DrumCube, an Arduino Robot Drummer
- How to Interface PS2 Wireless Controller W/ Arduino