Notepad ++ is a text editor that replaces Notepad and supports several languages. Developed by Don Ho, it can be downloaded from this link.
It is a tool based on the Scintilla editing component and was written in C ++. It is currently in version 18.104.22.168.
Its main features are:
- Syntax highlighting and syntax grouping
- Allows the user to define the syntax of a language by obtaining the markup and grouping functionality.
- The GUI is fully customizable: minimalist, tab with close button, multi-line tab, vertical tab, vertical document list
- Has document map
- Auto-complete: complete words, functions and aids in function parameters
- Multiple document (interface tab)
- Multiple views
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Magnification and reduction of views
- Multi-Language Support
- Recording and playback of Macros
- Opening with different parameters
- Editing in column mode
- Plugins support for several additional functionalities