“For some time now I wanted to start automating parts of the house. Although several parties are already planned, I decided to start with the aquarium.Currently the aquarium has two analog timers to control lighting and water filtration. The problem is that whenever there is a light fault, the timers change the lighting and filtering times. To solve this problem, I decided to install a nodeMCU module, which receives water temperature data through a probe, controls lighting and filtering through a relay, and communicates with the Raspberry Pi that controls all IoT (Internet of Things) through MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport) messages”
- Connected Thermostat
- Upgradable Automated/Connected Indoor Garden
- Simple Home Automation With Blynk
- Automatic Lights Connected With Door and Door Monitoring.
- Controlling Devices With Voice Command Using NodeMCU
- Wireless Music Reactive Floor Lamps
- WiFi LED Light Strip Controller
- WiFi Solar Weather Station (v2.0)
- Node MCU With 4 Port Relay Module, Blynk App, IFTTT and Google Home. Profit?