“Eclipse Oxygen has just been released! Thanks to all committers and contributors. Good job! The Eclipse Simultaneous Release is the end result of a process that sees the coordination of scheduling and communication across Eclipse Open Source Project teams. This year’s Eclipse Oxygen is the 12th official simultaneous release; it includes the hard work from of 83 open source projects, comprising approximately two million net new lines of code.The output of this process is a composite repository of open source software, and a new release of the Eclipse IDE. The Eclipse Oxygen release includes many improvements in functionality and performance, includes new tools for Java™ code coverage analysis, and can be extended to support Java 9 development via an early access preview.”
- FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE Announcement
- The Microsoft Simple Encrypted Arithmetic Library goes open source
- Announcing the release of Fedora 29
- Version 4.17 of the Linux kernel is here… and version 5.0 isn’t far away
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) released
- Linux 4.15
- Ubuntu 17.10 releases with GNOME, Kubernetes 1.8 & minimal base images
- CircuitPython 2.0.0!
- Happy 26th birthday Linux, Linux turns 26 today.
- Raspbian Stretch has arrived for Raspberry PI